Wednesday, August 21, 2019

The destined meetings.

I saw him after so many years. Even though the meeting was anticipated I didn't expected to feel so excited and happy inside. That was an uninvited gush of emotions. All of a sudden the past hurts doesn't matter. I kept myself reminded that he was committed. This fact also felt so insignificant for my heart. What is happening at that moment was exhilarating because my heart was not listening to my brain. I couldn't withstand my feelings. I wanted to run off from those feelings and his presence. I didn't dare to look into his face. Even though I was on a high I was scared and trembling inside. The mind was feeling joy, inspiration, and happiness as if the lotus sees the morning sun after the long night. But my head was spinning and saying no to all those sudden rush of emotions.

No comments:

Post a Comment